(Structurally Insulated Panel System)
The 4wall Global Build Fabrik offers a high-performance building system using a unique new structurally insulated panel.
With this alternative to other off-site panel systems, you have a full chemically bonded panel with outstanding `U`values, airtightness and strength. As well as the added benefits of being fire resistant, undamaged by water, an integrated wiring conduit in every panel and no internal plaster boarding required.
When using the 4Wall external panel, you are also able to render straight onto the panel or use brick slips, timber or other cladding products to give a slim, finished wall with an excellent thermal and airtightness performance.
The 4Wall system requires NO membranes (inside or outside) to achieve its high level of performance.
Why choose 4wall?
- Zero thermal bridging in the dwelling.
- Fireproof – excellent fire resistance during and after building
- Airtight – no need for additional tapes or membranes
- Excellent thermal performance – from 0.09 W/m²k
- Ultimate design strength – can carry concrete flooring systems
- Waterproof – designed to cope with flood conditions
- No infestation risk – resistant to rodents & insects
- Cost competitive – compared to other off-site systems
For more information on using this system, please contact us or call: 01691 707 100
For more information on how we can help you, please call01691 707 100
Signup for updates:
I agree to Evolved Supplies Ltd contacting me with marketing information relating to my enquiry and on the other services that they offer. This may include email and postal information and marketing. In order to do this Evolved Supplies Ltd will retain details of my name, company, address and other data on the services I am interested in and commission from them. I understand that this information will not be shared with other parties and that I may request a copy of the data held and may also request that Evolved Supplies Ltd stop sending me this information at any time by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 01691 707 100.